FLEET OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide support services in the planning and execution of the Lexus fleet management program at various professional golf tournaments.
Assist the fleet management team with the vehicle logistics for USGA Championships and PGA TOUR events. The duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Installing ID numbers on vehicles
• Tagging keys with corresponding ID numbers
• Plating vehicles
• Organizing, storing and replacing vehicle components
• Programming navigation/audio settings
• Supervising third party vendors
• Assisting with logistics
• Performing other related duties as required or assigned
• General knowledge of the company’s goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
• Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking.
• Ability to think quickly and to use judgment and creativity in solving problems.
The fleet management portion requires frequent standing, sitting, walking and moderate to light lifting and a significant amount of travel. There are strict timelines for work completion before and after each project (prepping and disposal).
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Valid drivers license.
Work will be performed outdoors. A considerable amount of travel will be required for this position.